1. ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER – MARKETING & BRANCH OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
(Based at Tawau)
- To Idler, manage and supervise the operations and
administrative duties of ASNB branch
- To organise and develop work plan for marketing activities at branch level such as seminars, road shows and service counters
- To supervise and ensure branch performance is met according to company requirements
- To establish good rapport with government and private sectors as well as individuals at district and slate level
- Good planning on annual company budget and monitoring of all expenditure budget as approved by management
- To perform counter operation duties which involve online system and other operations task according to company policies, work procedure and human resource management.
- To perform administrative duties of ASNB office including verification of claims and leave application
- To be responsible for accounting related task including salary deduction for ASNB’s unit trust products and registration of new accounts through EPF
- To ensure that all documents related to ISO guidelines are updated from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Economic/ Finance /Accounting or equivalent.
- More than 5 years working experience at management level In unit trust industry or banking is required.
- Knowledge in unit trust features, business operations and accounting concept and holders of FIMM licence will have an added advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills and have the distinct to work independently
- Strong interpersonal problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Good leadership quality, dynamic personality with strong communication and presentation skills.
2. EXECUTIVE (OPERATIONS / ACCOUNTS & ADMINISTRATION / CUSTOMER SERVICE) – MARKETING & BRANCH OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
(Based at Selangor, Perak, Pahang, Johor, Sabah and Sarawak)
- To perform the accounting, banking and administrative duties of ASNB branch
- To assist Head of Branch in managing and supervising the operations end administrative duties of the branch
- To review and ensure the Unit That Accounting System (UTAS) documentation, bank statements and bank reconciliation have been updated.
- To supervise all non-cash transactions Including claims of deceased account. cowl order, lost ASNB investment book and eligibility to invest before submission to the headquarters
- To prepare and review unit trust reports including statistic of transaction processed by Chief Cashier/ Cashier after balancing
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by head of branch from time to time.
- Degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing, Finance, Management or other related fields.
- 2-4 years working experience in the unit trust industry or banking.
- Knowledge in unit trust features, business operations and accounting concept and holders of FiMM licence will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
3. CHARGEMAN – FACILITIES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
(Based at Kuala Lumpur)
- Plan. organise and implement comprehensive programmes (including both corrective and preventive activities) to ensure all mechanical and electrical installation of the facilities
- Liaise with relevant authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the relevant OSHA /EIA Act, Suruhanjaya renege. Jabatan Bombe and other governing bodies
- To lead and manage a town of wiremen/ technicians & facility resources to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant machineries, equipment and facilities
- Schedule planning including electrical system inspection and quality check regards on company requirement and specification
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, troubleshooting and provide regular monthly or yearly maintenance
- Supervise and co-ordinate with third-party contractors to cony out maintenance work and supervise work progress to ensure work is completed on time
- Prepare and submit monthly report related to assign job function.
- Chargemen HT and Sp Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualifications or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience as Chargeman HT in maintaining electrical equipment and devices with experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of plant electncal installations
- Able to work independently and a right sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Experience in the maintenance of preventive and calibration of all MBE equipment and maintenance of building structures
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Send your application with complete resume, contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph (nr) no later than 15 November 2010 to the following address:-
Human Resource Operations & Administration Department
35th Floor, Menara PNB
201-A Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 60(3)-2050 5100
Fax: 60(3)-2050 5300