1. CLAIMS & INSURANCE EXECUTIVE
2. SYSTEM ANALYST (JOB GRADE F03G05)
- Attend to the daily handling of matters involving insurance and claims
- Examine claims documents for completeness of requirements, validity of claims and settles claims in accordance with company’s terms and conditions,
- Liase with Brokers and Insurers on matters involving claims negotiation and settlement.
- Follow up for outstanding document from all relevant parties to bring claims to closures
- Systematically follow through review of claims files
- Assist the department on day-to-day tasks at and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, customer-oriented and able to work in a team.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office 2010.
• Manage, support and maintain Oracle Financial Application System and others application system as instructed.
• Involve in the development and implementation of all new IT related systems in relation to system integration and interfacing with Oracle Financial Application System
• Identify, evaluate and propose latest technology to improve the development
and efficiency of a new application system
• Develop, implement, maintain and review Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), system documentation and user manual to ensure high quality and standard of IT Services in KTM Berhad
• Generate and analyze performance report, monitor and solve the problem arise according to the performance indicator has being setup for ISM Department by KTMB Management
• Involve in planning and preparation of Business Plan and Budget for Development and Maintenance Unit to ensure the services and expenditures is in line with departmental and company’s business plan
• Maintain close contact with end-users and department in providing a better environment of networking system to attain the best productivity and working efficiency in ISM
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• More than 2 year(s) of strong application development experience in .net environment.
• Required skill(s): Experience in Oracle Database 11i , MS SQL Database and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Key quality (s): Able to work independently, team player, quick learner, proactive, good interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Required language(s): English and Bahasa Melayu
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail their detailed resumes stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) before 8th July for position 1 and 09 July 2011 for position 2 to:
Human Resource & Administration Manager
KTM Distribution Sdn. Bhd.
Tingkat 1, Bangunan Stesen Keretapi,
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin,
50500 Kuala Lumpur
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan:- 08-09 Julai 2011
* PERCUMA!! CD AUDIO BUAT DUIT DARI RUMAH ()
* Peluang Kerja Terkini di Malaysia ()
* AKSES INTERNET SECARA PERCUMA SEUMUR HIDUP FREE ()
* TONTON FULL ASTRO CHANNEL PERCUMA TANPA BIL BULANAN ()
* Iklan Disini RM10 Sebulan ()