Jawatan Kosong Percetakan Nasional Malaysia Berhad (PNMB) (30 Disember 2011)
1. Human Capital Executive (IR & ER)
- Assists in implementing Employee Relations and Industrial Relations policies, procedures and strategies to ensure employees obtain job satisfaction and all industrial disputes are addressed in accordance to the legal requirement (Labour and Industrial Act)
- Assists in implementing and enforce policies and procedures on Performance Improvement Process and disciplinary action
- Keeps abreast of latest judicial precedents on industrial relation disputes.
- Acts as a change agent to propagate a highly disciplined, self motivated and integrated workforce, foster and promote industrial harmony through Employee Relations programs and activities including community service activities and interaction activities.
- Plans, directs and implements staff welfare activities to foster a sense of belonging in all employees.
- Administer Employee Engagement Survey and organize Focus Groups to improve employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Facilitate annual employee communication program and dialogue sessions between employees and management.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Well-versed with Labour Laws such as Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967 and Trade Union Act 1959.
- Familiar in liaising with personnel in Industrial Relations Department and Government Authorities.
- Excellent in written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How To Apply?
Candidates are required to submit a comprehensive resume including details of present job responsibilities and passport size photograph (n.r) to the following address by e-mail on or before 30th December 2011.
(Any application in form of hard copy will not be entertained)