1. Relationship Manager (Wealth) – Kuala Lumpur
2. Analytics Manager (Retail Banking & Wealth Management)
3. Direct Sales (credit Card & Personal Loan) – Based At Bayan Baru
4. Mortgage Sales – Petaling Jaya
5. Post Graduate Internship – 6 months
6. FX Specialist
7. Assistant Manager Customer Due Diligence Analyst (Johor Bharu)
8. Regional Mobile Sales Manager (Penang)
9. Contact Centre Service & Sales Representative
10. Temporary Clerk (1 month) – Bayan Baru Branch
11. Direct Sales (credit Card & Personal Loan) – Based At Ipoh
12. Direct Sales (credit Card & Personal Loan) – Based At Johor Bahru
13. Mortgage Sales – Klang
14. Premier Relationship Manager – Sibu
15. Temporary Clerk (1 month) – Damansara Utama
16. Temporary Clerk (1 month) – Plaza Mont Kiara
17. Direct Sales (credit Card & Personal Loan) – Based At Melaka
18. Internship for Business Studies / Administration Students
MUAT TURUN SYARAT KELAYAKAN
Dan cara memohon
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad - the official name for HSBC in Malaysia - employs more than 5,000 people. It includes the Islamic bank HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad, a wholly-owned subsidiary that was established in 2008.
"HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad - the official name for HSBC in Malaysia - employs more than 5,000 people."
As part of one of the world's largest financial services organisations, we offer many ways for both experienced candidates and students and graduates to realise their ambitions. We have career opportunities across our organisation, in areas including retail, commercial and investment banking, capital markets, wealth management, and Islamic banking and insurance, as well as within our finance team.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, which provides essential operational services, IT and technical support to the bank's Global Businesses and Functions worldwide, also has a significant presence in Malaysia. Find out more about a career in our two Global Service Centres or our Global Technology Centre in Kuala Lumpur. Search for current opportunities in our Global Service Centres and Global Technology Centres.
We also have opportunities in our operational IT teams.
As an employee of HSBC in Malaysia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. We work hard to ensure that our workplace is a diverse, inclusive and meritocratic environment and have a strong commitment to sustainability.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan:- 11 Februari 2016
Tag : 1Malaysia, 2016, Februari, Jawatan Kosong, Jawatan Kosong 2016, Jawatan Kosong Swasta, Jawatan Kosong Swasta 2016, Kerja Kosong, Kerja Kosong 2016, kerja kosong swasta, kerja kosong swasta 2016, Swasta