Temuduga Terbuka Cabin Crew AirAsia Berhad (09 & 30 September 2017)
1. CABIN CREW
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan:- 30 September 2017
REGISTRATION TIME 9AM TO 11AM except or Kota Kinabalu 10AM TO 12 NOON
9 September 2017 Asian Aviation Centre of Excellence S/B
Lot PT25B, Jalan S5, Southern Support Zone, KLIA
64000, Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia
30 September 2017 AirAsia Office Kota Kinabalu International Airport
AirAsia Office Kuching International Airport
Dress code female :Smart Casual (knee length skirt or dress with full make up)
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander's instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft's safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger's inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
Open to Malaysians
- Height: Female Min 157cm ( female ) barefoot
- *SPM with CREDIT in English or any subsitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
- Completed application form, available @ http://www.airasia.com/cabincrewmalaysia-application/
- Original & Copy of SPM with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Original & copies of certificates of Higher Education or its equivalent
- Recent Resume
- Original and copies of NRIC
- Recent Photo -Passport Size & full-length portrait
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Good communication skills
- Sales driven
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.