Kerja Kosong BNM - Bank Negara Malaysia (26 Jun 2018)
1. Senior Maintenance Officer (33kV) | IT Services Department
2. Construction Manager (Civil and Structure)
3. Quantity Surveyor (Costing and Tendering)
4. Senior Maintenance Officer ( 11KV ) | IT Services Department
5. Manager (Senior Data Scientist) Data Innovation & Analytics Section
The Central Bank of Malaysia (BNM; Malay: Bank Negara Malaysia) is the Malaysian central bank. Established on 26 January 1959 as Central Bank of Malaya (Bank Negara Tanah Melayu), its main purpose is to issue currency, act as banker and adviser to the Government of Malaysia and regulate the country's financial institutions, credit system and monetary policy. Its headquarters is located in Kuala Lumpur, the federal capital of Malaysia.
The bank is active in developing financial inclusion policy and is an important member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.