Jawatan Kosong BSN - Bank Simpanan Nasional (12 September 2018)
1. Marketing Communication Executive
2. Walk-in Interview - Business Relationship Officer (Nationwide)
3. Walk-in Interview - Call Centre Outbound / Inbound
4. Walk-in Interview - Insurance Specialist
5. Sales Executive - Credit Card, Mortgage, Personal Loan (Nationwide)
BSN was incorporated on 1 December 1974 under the Minister of Finance at that time, Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah. With its incorporation, BSN has taken over all the duties and responsibilities of the Post Office Savings Bank.
BSN’s mission is to encourage savings, investments and smart financial management among Malaysians to increase their quality of life. BSN has more than 5,100 employees, 382 branches and 621 automatic teller machine (ATM) nationwide.