Jawatan Kosong Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) (31 Januari 2013)
1. Young Leaders Programme (YLP)
- Bank Islam’s Young Leaders Programme calls for high performing fresh graduates who are willing to take challenges with learning as the reward. This programme provides learning and development opportunities that will fully optimise your potential and fulfill your career aspirations.
- During the 1-year developmental programme, young leaders will undertake a specific project with key deliverable and be assigned to a project supervisor who will guide and enhance their learning experience. In addition, you will get to participate through a series of formal classroom trainings, structured job rotations and stretched assignments across different business segments.
- Selected fresh graduates under this programme will be remunerated with a salary of RM4,000.00 monthly.
- Fresh graduates First Class Bachelors (any fields) with minimum CGPA of 3.70 or CIFP / CFA / CPA holders from a well-recognized university (local / overseas).
- Individuals who demonstrate strong leadership qualities especially those with active participation in leadership roles in school, university or within a community.
- Individuals who have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Individuals who possess above-par analytical skills, creativity and other personal strengths.
- Malaysian citizens.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online through email@example.com with a complete resume stating their final CGPA, together with a recent photograph (non-returnable)
(All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan:- 31 Januari 2013