10 Commonly Asked Job Interview Questions
- Your ability to summarize your life and work experience relevant to the position applied for. Avoid rambling on irrelevant things or too long stories.
- Conversation style, confidence level and your ability to organize and present information.
- A full picture of your true self.
- I want to take my career in a new direction (specify what the new direction is).
- My company was in the process of restructuring so I chose to look for new opportunities.
- I want to develop new skills but cannot implement them in the company first. So, I have changed things to focus on skill development.